Oh dear, another lockdown!
Here's what you need to know about veterinary services for your pets at Reedy Creek Vets:
- We are an essential service and will be open during the lockdown
- You can still bring your pet to our clinic for veterinary care, but must make an appointment
- Only one adult per appointment to limit numbers inside our building
- We will not be performing any grooming services (nail trims, anal glands etc.)
- You can still fetch / purchase medications from us, but please ring ahead to ensure in stock and ready for you
- We request you use the Queensland Check In QR code at our reception
- We may request you wait outside if numbers in our reception exceed the limitations
Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience, as we've always said our priority is to be able to keep providing care to your pets when they need us, so we'll do whatever we need to do to allow that to continue.